How to choose a treadmill?
For a correct choice it is necessary to understand what a treadmill is more suitable for your workouts.
Each treadmill is designed to offer ease of use in a wide range of speed through structural elements such as a moving canvas, the power of the engine. This directly affects the size of the track and its price.
What track is perfect for your workouts
The choice of your treadmill should correspond primarily targets your workouts: you practice a simple walk? Active walk? Jogging? Running? The combination of different types? For a correct choice it is necessary to understand what a treadmill is more suitable for your workouts.
From 1 to 8 km / hour, you gain experience in your walking workouts (from “slow” to “sports” walk). As of 8 km / hour, your practice goes to Jogging and then to running.
Path to walk more compact than a treadmill.
The benefits of morning exercise for kids
Morning exercises for kids is not just a set of easy to perform exercises available, but a real godsend for parents who want their child to lead a healthy lifestyle. Even in the word “charging” is founded on a positive meaning, because these exercises are capable to charge a little energy for the whole day!
Fun exercises for kids will help your baby to Wake up faster, because a simple warm-up exercises tend to saturate the body with oxygen. Children’s exercises strengthens the muscles, allowing the baby to stay in good physical shape. Simple and interesting exercises for morning exercises for kids turns into a kind of magical ritual that will symbolize a successful and positive start of the day.
Even the simplest exercises for children helps them to develop motor skills Continue reading
Like any type of gymnastics, yoga not useful for everyone. They have their strict contraindications.
Asanas of yoga is absolutely impossible to perform (without prior consultation with the doctor) when:
– mental illness, especially schizophrenia and propensity to psychosis, with the exception of depression: with depression yoga can be useful; but it is better to consult a doctor);
– in all acute diseases of internal organs (e.g., exacerbation of pancreatitis or cholecystitis, appendicitis, etc.);
– for inguinal hernias;
– at a significantly high blood pressure, hypertension stage 2-3; with greatly increased intracranial pressure;
– in severe heart lesions, severe ischemic disease; in the first 3-6 months after myocardial infarction;
–in paroxysmal tachycardia, atrial fibrillation; aortic aneurysm and uncompensated heart disease;
– in the first 6 months after stroke;
– infectious lesions of the joints: Continue reading