How to choose a treadmill?
For a correct choice it is necessary to understand what a treadmill is more suitable for your workouts.
Each treadmill is designed to offer ease of use in a wide range of speed through structural elements such as a moving canvas, the power of the engine. This directly affects the size of the track and its price.
What track is perfect for your workouts
The choice of your treadmill should correspond primarily targets your workouts: you practice a simple walk? Active walk? Jogging? Running? The combination of different types? For a correct choice it is necessary to understand what a treadmill is more suitable for your workouts.
From 1 to 8 km / hour, you gain experience in your walking workouts (from “slow” to “sports” walk). As of 8 km / hour, your practice goes to Jogging and then to running.
Path to walk more compact than a treadmill.
As a means for weight loss many people choose running. It not only helps you shed pounds, but also has a restorative effect on the body, strengthens the cardiovascular system and lungs, increases stamina, improves metabolism. However, not all and not always get to run in the Park or at the stadium – in the winter especially not run, and the matching Jogging paths nearby may not be. Treadmill – a great replacement for running on the street. We will tell you about how to set up your weight loss on a treadmill.
Use treadmill for weight loss, as with any aerobic activities (practice-related palpitations), is effective for a sufficient duration of training not less than 20 minutes. The optimal workout time – 40 minutes or even an hour. During this time, you will burn 300 to 700 calories on the treadmill. Such training can lead to intense burning of calories, but it is better to combine them with other types of load – for example, with strength training to not only lose Continue reading
Like any type of gymnastics, yoga not useful for everyone. They have their strict contraindications.
Asanas of yoga is absolutely impossible to perform (without prior consultation with the doctor) when:
– mental illness, especially schizophrenia and propensity to psychosis, with the exception of depression: with depression yoga can be useful; but it is better to consult a doctor);
– in all acute diseases of internal organs (e.g., exacerbation of pancreatitis or cholecystitis, appendicitis, etc.);
– for inguinal hernias;
– at a significantly high blood pressure, hypertension stage 2-3; with greatly increased intracranial pressure;
– in severe heart lesions, severe ischemic disease; in the first 3-6 months after myocardial infarction;
–in paroxysmal tachycardia, atrial fibrillation; aortic aneurysm and uncompensated heart disease;
– in the first 6 months after stroke;
– infectious lesions of the joints: Continue reading