In well-constructed training program must include a rest period — experts believe that the relaxation after sports activities are as important as the training itself. When serious exercise stresses muscle tissue get a lot of injuries, and the store of glycogen – glucose needed for power. [Read more]
At what pace to move to lose weight
Everyone knows that the most effective means in the struggle for a thin waist and beautiful figure is a physical activity and sport. Those who just want to start training, frequently asked question — at what pace you need to do to quickly lose those extra pounds. Most beginners consider this: the more active. [Read more]
Course for the summer: exercises for nice buttocks
Feminine hips and sexy buttocks – the dream and goal of every Continue reading
Then one day, while strolling in the Park in summer “Olympic” near Voronezh, I noticed a group of people of different ages who moved together as skiers with poles in their hands. At that time I was not yet aware that there is such a special type of walk called Finnish, Norwegian or Scandinavian. Sometimes called North. Curious was different. For me it was not clear the following – because skiers are not young. For just a rest – like that too together they went. Then it became clear – this is a special group to study this type of walk. Great, thought. It’s a great way of spending time and additional stress moderate type for the body. And
able to do almost all age groups. And then, when a more detailed analysis of this kind of exercise, for some reason I remembered the “Swedish” ladder.
Imagine that You don’t know what is “Swedish” ladder. In the 19th century no one knew what it was. Now You will not find anyone who doesn’t know what it is.
But the very idea of Swedish ladder appeared to people in Sweden become healthier. State Sweden in the late 19th Continue reading
Like any type of gymnastics, yoga not useful for everyone. They have their strict contraindications.
Asanas of yoga is absolutely impossible to perform (without prior consultation with the doctor) when:
– mental illness, especially schizophrenia and propensity to psychosis, with the exception of depression: with depression yoga can be useful; but it is better to consult a doctor);
– in all acute diseases of internal organs (e.g., exacerbation of pancreatitis or cholecystitis, appendicitis, etc.);
– for inguinal hernias;
– at a significantly high blood pressure, hypertension stage 2-3; with greatly increased intracranial pressure;
– in severe heart lesions, severe ischemic disease; in the first 3-6 months after myocardial infarction;
–in paroxysmal tachycardia, atrial fibrillation; aortic aneurysm and uncompensated heart disease;
– in the first 6 months after stroke;
– infectious lesions of the joints: Continue reading